LED line PRIME Panel 2in1 30W 4000K 3600lm 120x30
LED line PRIME Panel 2in1 was developed with convenience and comfort in mind for users who value functionality and aesthetics – the panel is only 16 mm thick, making it viable for flush and surface mounting without the need for additional frame. The fixture is perfect for offices, schools or commercial spaces.
Three key product features:
- 120 lm/W efficiency + express surface mounting
- 5-year warranty, wattage: 30W, correleted colour temperature: 4000K
- hybrid mounting: in suspended ceiling systems or on surfaces
Panel 2in1 from the LED line PRIME series is a brand new offering for the Polish market, developed with end users and installers in mind.
The panel enables mounting in a suspended ceiling system or on surfaces. There is no need for additional frames on the job, which significantly lowers the installation costs and streamlines work - one installer can mount 50 2in1 fixtures in a day instead of 20 regular framed panels.
The panel is designed for indoor installation. The fixture’s housing is built in line with modern Yellow Free technology, which prevents it from yellowing and keeps the slick appearance for years. The panel’s housing features an integrated power supply unit.
The 2in1 Panel is delivered with surface mounting accessories: wall plugs, screws, mounting hole plugs. The set also contains a quick-coupler for easier installation in a suspended ceiling system.
- Dimensions: 1200 x 300 x 16 mm
- Supply voltage range: 220-240V AC
- Ingress protection class - IP20
- Power: 30W
- Light colour temperature: 4000K
- The product’s damage resistance is ensured by the lampshade material – polycarbonate
- Colour rendering index: Ra ≥ 80
- Each diode has over 30000 hours of durability. Power Factor: PF > 0.9. Number of on/off cycles: 20000.
- The diffuser of light emitted by LEDs is made of: PMMA
- Energy efficiency class: E (A++ according to legacy regulations)
- Electric shock protection class: II.
The product is covered by a 5-year warranty.