Come and see our transformation
LIGHT+BUILDING 2022 lighting fair, Frankfurt am Main between 02-06 October 2022
Dear Business Partners, We are fast approaching LIGHT+BUILDING 2022 lighting fair which will be held in Frankfurt am Main between 02-06 October 2022.
During this event LED line® will be presenting its autonomous lighting systems based on the concept of DAYLIGHT HARVESTING. In short, the system is based on artificial light systems which also use natural daylight to balance the amount of electrical light needed for appropriate area illumination to reduce the power consumption.
It can be done with light control techniques that can dim or switch the electric light in response to changing amount of daylight. Our lighting system focuses on 1-10V technology and offers the following benefits:
- helps to generate up to 40% additional savings compared to traditional LED lighting, lowering electricity bills and energy consumption;
- requires no specialist skillset for installation, configuration and maintenance purposes;
- in combination with LED line® products, the system allows for quick, easy installation, for example thanks to the quick plug / linear installation options;
- offers high Return On Investment ratio for investors;
- will prove to be a great alternative for small to medium size lighting projects guaranteeing high security and return of investment.
Our autonomous lighting system is dedicated for offices, warehouse and industrial buildings.
We are really looking forward to catching up with all strategic business partners and new customers at Hall 8.0, Stand B80 to discuss the benefits of cooperation. Please visit us for a friendly chat if you are attending.
We all look forward to welcoming you at the fair.