LED line® PRO Floodlight 85-265V AC 3000lm 30W
Luminous flux:3000 lm
- Product code: 246012
- Color temperature: 4000K
- Voltage:85-265V AC
Newest range of LED line® PRO Floodlights now use LUMILEDS chips. The 30W model now produces a luminous flux of 3000lm, achieving luminous efficiency at 100lm/W.
The quality is of utmost importance to LED line®:
- IP65 rating provides protection against ingress of dust and water;
- Very wide voltage range of 85-265V;
- Tempered glass + stainless steel screws;
- Working temperature range between -45˚C and +45˚C;
- Densely shaped radiator on the back made from aluminium, high quality thermal paste (3.0 series) situated in between the radiator and the aluminium PCB – this guarantees proper heat dissipation which ensures essential longevity.
Highest quality supported by test results!
Highest lighting parameters, clear and pleasant light, and suitable power supply satisfying EMC standards are confirmed by laboratory tests which are available for download below.
The wide range of applications!
Daylight colour temperature (4000K) produced by LED line® floodlights is appropriate for both, indoor and outdoor use. LED Line® PROFFESIONAL FLOODLIGHT is perfect for:
- loading ramps,
- advertising banners,
- halls, warehouses etc.
The latest line of Floodlights (PROFESSIONAL series) was created with the thought of difficult working conditions, that is, wherever high power and efficiency is required. The technological solutions applied in these floodlights are the results of our years-long experience. Each single component has been chosen with care to ensure long term trouble-free operation and comfort of use. The final choice of “power supply” and “heat dissipation” components was preceded by our long term research. On that basis, the power supply used in the fitting has been optimized in a way that ensures maximum efficiency and durability.
Bright, daylight like light emitted by the lamp invigorates to work, and is optimal for various applications.
Protection against the penetration of dust and water jet directly or indirectly onto the lamp.
The lamp creates an even beam spread with a beam angle of 120°.
Lifespan of LED line® products gives you 30 000 hours of lighting, which is about 10 years of usage, 8 hours per day on average.
No UV radiation is an important factor. LED light emitted by LEDs is safe for eyesight and does not attract insects.
For manufacturing of LED line® products no dangerous substances such as mercury or lead are used. Even if the lamp is damaged, it is still safe for health.
- Colour temperature: 4000K
- Luminous flux: 3000 lm
- Voltage: 85-265V AC
- Power: 30W
- Beam angle: 120°
- Dimensions (L. x W. x H.): 60 x 172 x 192 mm
- Lifespan: 30 000 h
- IP protection class: IP65
- Weight with box: 1430 g
- Switching cycle: 50 000
- Warm-up time (60%): 1 s
- LMF (lumen maintenance factor) (30 000h): 30%
- Power factor: ≥ 0,5
- Colour rendering index: RA ≥ 80
- Reaction time: <0,5 s
- Dimmable: NO
- Collective package: 18 pcs