LED line® Strip 300 SMD5060 RGBW
Luminous flux:RGB + W 2100lm
- Product code: 245657
- Color temperature: 5600K - 6500K
- Voltage:12 V DC
- LED type:SMD5060
- Base:32/5000 Flexible copper PCB laminate
The light is available in all colours of the rainbow. The basis consists of three LED chips: red, green and blue. Mixing the three light colours, we can get any colour of the light we need.
Lifespan of LED line® products give you 30 000 hours of tape lightening, which is about 10 years of usage, 8 hours per day on average.
The strip can be cut into parts of any length.
Very good adhesion is guaranteed by the original double sided 3M® tape.
LED line® strip is very flexible that is why you can form any shapes and install it in difficult to reach places.
The strips can be easily connected with all controllers which are designed for LED RGB lighting. They can be controlled in any way by controllers : manual, RF or IR wireless, or smartphone application.
- Colour of the light: RGBW
- Colour temperature: 5600K - 6500K
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Power: 19,2W (+/-5%) / 1 m
- Power consumption: 1,6A / 1 m
- Beam angle: 120°
- Flux lumineux: red - 620 nm / green- 520 nm / blue - 460 nm (+/- 2%) / white - 5600-6900 K (biały neutralny), 2100 lm
- Type of LED: SMD 5060
- Dimensions: 12x3 mm
- Lifespan: 30 000 h
- Switching cycle: 50 000
- Warm-up time (60%): 1 s
- LMF (lumen maintenance factor) (30 000h): 30%
- Reaction time: <0,5 s
- Power factor: ≥0,5
- Weight with box: 36 g
- Dimmable: only with PWM dimmers