LED line® Strip 300 SMD3528 MULTIWHITE
Power:9,6W (+/- 5%)
Luminous flux:360 - 740 lm
- Product code: 243714
- Color temperature: 3200 - 7000 K
- Voltage:12 V DC
- LED type:SMD3528
- Base:Flexible copper PCB laminate
MULTIWHITE LED strip has been developed with innovative type of SMD diode. We have implemented two independent chips that emit the light. Such LED strip is capable of producing white light with any colour temperature between 3200K – 7000K.
Lifespan of LED line® products give you 30 000 hours of tape lightening, which is about 10 years of usage, 8 hours per day on average.
The strip can be cut into parts of any length.
Very good adhesion is guaranteed by the original double sided 3M®. tape.
LED line® strip is very flexible that is why you can form any shapes and install it in difficult to reach places.
The strips can be easily connected with all controllers which are designed for LED RGB lighting. They can be controlled in any way by controllers : manual, RF or IR wireless, or smartphone application.
- Colour of the light: MULTI WHITE
- Colour temperature: 3200 - 7000 K
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Power: CW - 4,8 W; WW - 4,8 W; CW/WW - 9,4 W / 1 m
- Power consumption: CW - 0,4A; WW - 0,4A; CW/WW - 0,8A / 1m
- Beam angle: 120°
- Luminous flux: 360 - 740 lm
- Type of LED: SMD 3528
- Dimensions: 10 x 2,5 cm
- Lifespan: 30 000 h
- Switching cycle: 50 000
- Warm-up time (60%): 1 s
- LMF (lumen maintenance factor) (30 000h): 30%
- Reaction time: <0,5 s
- Power factor: ≥0,5
- Weight with box: 118 g
- Dimmable: only with PWM dimmers